|Free Shipping in the United States on orders over $200.00|
|We are committed to offering non-GMO products!|
Summary of Body Biotics™ Benefits
Specific Functions and Actions of Body Biotics™:
1. Body Biotics™ works from the inside of the intestine out, dislodging accumulated decay on the walls and flushing the waste out normally.
2. Body Biotics™ breaks down hydrocarbons - a unique ability to split food into its most basic elements, allowing almost total absorption through the digestive system. This dramatically increases overall nutrition, and rapidly enhances cellular growth and development. Constipation is virtually relieved almost overnight.
3. Body Biotics™ produces specific proteins that act as antigens. These antigens then stimulate the immune system, which may help prevent disease and illness.
4. Body Biotics™ is extremely aggressive against pathological molds, yeast, fungi and viruses.
5. Body Biotics™ works in symbiosis with somatic (tissue and organ) cells to metabolize proteins, and help eliminate toxic wastes.
6. Body Biotics™ stimulates B-Lymphocyte and related anti-body production. It produces huge pools of extra anti-bodies that are not "pre-programmed" by the immune system for any specific disease. Instead they are kept in reserve in the body to use to fight any pathogenic organism.
7. Body Biotics™ provides critical Lactoferrin supplementation. The SBO's produce Lactoferrin as a by-product of their metabolism. Lactoferrin is an iron-binding protein. It is used to retrieve iron from the foods we ingest and then deliver the iron wherever it is needed in the body.
8. Body Biotics™ helps to kill parasites.
9. Body Biotics™ stimulates the body's production of its own natural alpha-interferon. This dramatically enhances the immune system's ability to ward off illness and disease.
Picture taken by Sarah Michelle Digh of Collettsville, NC, USA | Agency is stock.XCHNG
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.