Sacred Mountain Supplements
Free Shipping in the U.S. on orders over $200.00
By using this site, you agree to the following:
1. Type of Content on the Site The information available on this site, including without limitation, opinions, computer-based training, graphics, photographs, logos, audio or video clips, and data (collectively known as the "Content") is not a substitute for professional advice including, without limitation, advice from health professionals including M.D.'s. Always seek the advice of an appropriate professional and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of the Content on this Site. Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. is not responsible for harm to persons or property that results from your use of this site.
2. Agreement to Deal Electronically Your use of the site is conducted electronically and you agree that Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. may communicate with you electronically for aspects of your use of the site, including sending you electronic notices. Delivery of electronic notices is not infallible, so you agree to contact Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. if you have not received electronic notices and believe you should have. You agree to keep all records relating to your use of the site and this agreement. Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to deliver notices and disclosures by other means such as postal mail.
3. Changes to this Agreement When you visit this site, you are bound by the version of this Agreement that is in effect on the date of your visit. The terms of this agreement may occasionally change, please review it when you visit the site; the date posted at the top will tell you if it's changed since you last visited. Use of the site after any change to these terms constitutes your agreement to the revised Agreement.
4. Copyright Information All pages within this site are the property of Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. You may download information from this site for your non-commercial personal use, including information which, by its nature or context, is invited to be copied; you may pass those copies on to friends for their non-commercial personal use. You or anyone who receives a copy may not modify or abridge this material in any way, and both the name Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. and the site address www.upwardquest.com must be left in the material. All Content of this site, including look-and-feel and site layout, is protected by copyright under United States and foreign laws. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc.
5. Copyright Infringement Notification & Other Reports Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. relies on users of the site to bring copyright violation to their attention. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. at:
Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc.
23709 Emerald Trail
Deer Trail, Colorado 80105
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
A statement that you have good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained about is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notwithstanding the above, Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. does not guarantee any action based on the receipt of such information. Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc. is not obligated to respond to inquiries that do not follow the above procedures.
6. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc., including all their employees and associates, from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal accounting fees, alleged to result from your use of the site, Sacred Mountain Supplements, Inc.'s services or your violation of this Agreement.
7. DISCLAIMERS OF ALL WARRANTIES AND DUTIES This site and all content is provided "as is", "as available", "with all faults", and without warranty of any kind.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.