Body Biotics Soil-based Probiotic Consortia Description
This is a description only. To buy, please see our product page here.
Wouldn't you like to take the soil-based probiotic bacteria that were in the soil before the advent of modern farming practices with toxic sprays? Now you can.
In the late 1970's, American researcher, Peter Daubner, began conducting phased studies on huge colonies of soil-based organisms (SBO's) that he found living in virgin soil in a forest. Soil-based organisms are minute microbes that live in dirt. They produce and release powerful enzymes that prepare and purify soil to support plant growth. Additionally, soil-based probiotic bacteria simultaneously produce and release specific nutrients necessary to accelerate plant development and reproduction. Many forms of these bacteria, as well as their enzyme and nutrient by-products, are consumed when humans eat fresh, organically grown fruits and vegetables. Soil-based probiotic consumption was quite common when, prior to the 19th century, people ate foods crisp from the fields, farms and gardens. Today, with our modern "food processing techniques" including fungicides, herbicides, radiation, freeze-drying, heat, etc. these friendly soil-based organisms are not as prevalent in our food supply.
Daubner's Phase One studies focused on specific identification of various strains of soil-based probiotic bacteria. His Phase Two investigation determined whether the probiotics were toxic or pathogenic in any way. All those tests were negative. Phase Three research focused on what kind of beneficial values these soil-based bacteria had for animals and humans. During Daubner's examinations, he was able to distinguish a process for selectively breeding superior strains of these bacteria. These soil-based organisms, when ingested by humans, produced very specific immune system responses, with no toxic side-effects.
From the early 80's until 1995, Peter Daubner's probiotic formula was exclusively sold through alternative health practitioners and medical doctors under the brand name EarthFlora. From 1995 to 2008 this same formula has been marketed under the name Nature's Biotics and in February of 2008 the unique probiotic blend, known to hundreds of thousands of customers around the world, took on the new name - Body Biotics™.
Body Biotics contains NO salt, sugar, artificial sugars, flavors, yeast, artificial colors, preservatives, chemical solvents, artificial additives, animal by-products, fillers, or dyes of any kind. It is non-GMO.
NO Refrigeration Required!
The probiotic bacteria that form the basis for Body Biotics dietary supplements are cultured and manufactured in laboratories in the United States, using scientist Peter Daubner's proprietary methods. These "friendly bacteria" --- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bacillus lichenformis, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus casi, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus plantarum --- are contained in a special, gray powder substrate. For the benefit of the bacteria, Body Biotics contains Humic Acids, Fulvic Acids, Minerals, and micro-nutrients. These are the paramount keepers of the code of life which appears to be in charge of growth and continuous cell repair.
Through a special process, Body Biotics soil-based probiotics are kept dormant in the powder in the capsules and do not become active until placed in an aqueous solution (like water or juice). Because of this, Body Biotics has a shelf-life of over five years at room temperature. This powder is packaged in 500 milligram pure vegetarian capsules.
How Do You Take Body Biotics
Body Biotics is very powerful and should be introduced to the body very slowly. Otherwise, you could develop some of the "healing crisis symptoms," i.e., signs that your body is detoxifying too fast. These signs could include gas, gurgling, diarrhea, constipation or even flu-like symptoms. If you do find that you are having a healing crisis, just cut back on the amount of Body Biotics you are taking. Many people have taken one capsule a day for several weeks before moving up to two capsules a day and then stayed at that level for several weeks before increasing the dosage again. (See below for more details.)
For a detailed description of the "healing crisis", please click here.
Detailed Information on Taking Body Biotics:
- First Week: Take one 500 mg. capsule preferably 30 minutes before your evening meal with 10 oz. of bottled or filtered water.
- Second Week: Take one capsule preferably 30 minutes before lunch and dinner with 10 oz. of bottled or filtered water. (This equals 2 per day.)
- Third week: Take one capsule three times daily, preferably 30 minutes prior to each meal with 10 oz. of bottled or filtered water. (This equals 3 per day.)
- Fourth week: Take one capsule preferably 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch, plus two before dinner with 10 oz. of bottled or filtered water. (This equals 4 per day.)
- Fifth week: Take one capsule preferably 30 minutes before breakfast, plus two before lunch and dinner with 10 oz. of bottled or filered water. (This equals 5 per day.)
- Sixth week: Take two capsules preferably 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner with 10 oz. of bottled or filtered water. (This equals 6 per day.)
- Seventh week through twelth week: For the next one to six weeks stay on the schedule of 6 per day.)
- Following weeks: Cut the dosage down in the same way that you increased it in the first six weeks. Take one less capsule a day each week until you are taking three capsules a day. Then stay the dosage of three capsules a day as a maintenance dosage.
Advanced Therapeutic Dosage:You may continue to increase your daily dosage of Body Biotics by one capsule weekly, up to 7 to 9 capsules, if desired, for more difficult health concerns. Then back the dosage back down to three capsules a day, or whatever dosage seems right to you.
Please note the following:
- Body Biotics works most effectively when taken 30 minutes before meals. The food helps to carry the friendly bacteria further down the intestinal tract. However, should you forget to take the product prior to eating, you can take it with a meal or after the meal. You can even take Body Biotics on an empty stomach. The important thing is to use Body Biotics consistently and regularly, on a daily basis.
- Be sure to drink approximately 60 ounces of filtered or bottled water daily to aid the body in the detoxification associated with cleansing the intestinal tract. Do not drink chlorinated or fluorinated water because it can destroy the friendly bacteria in the product.
- The dosage for using Body Biotics is designed to introduce the soil-based bacteria gently into your system. Most people can follow the directions above with ease; however, occasionally a smaller dosage is appropriate. For example, if you feel any healing crisis symptoms, simply reduce the number of capsules you are taking for a few days. You can take smaller than whole capsule quantities by opening up a capsule and consuming 1/4 to 1/2 of the capsule, followed with water as described above. For fighting against bacteria in the mouth, just swish Body Biotics around and leave the residue in the mouth at bedtime.
- As Body Biotics begins working in the body, some people experience various stages of the natural healing process. This means that your body is doing its own work, so if you notice any signs of flu-like symptoms, fatigue, constipation, diarrhea, etc., do not become discouraged and discontinue using Body Biotics. Simply reduce your dosage for a few days until you have moved through the condition. If you experience excessive constipation, you may want to use a natural gentle herbal laxative to help you through this initial period. Remember, Body Biotics has no side-effects. Any symptom described is a healing-crisis symptom, in that it means your body is responding to the product and working to repair itself.
- Other supplements and medications are generally absorbed much more effectively when using Body Biotics. If you are using supplements you may choose to talk to your doctor about reducing them. If you are on medication where an increase in efficacy could be harmful, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN prior to using Body Biotics.
- When reducing back to a maintenance dosage of 2 to 3 capsules daily, use the same weekly adjustment that you used in the beginning, to reduce down.
- Reducing your intake of sugar, alcohol, caffeine and fried foods will greatly support Body Biotics in its efforts to help restore your body back to a healthy balance. Remember, "Good health is an inside job?" It's your health, your choice.
- Do not consume Body Biotics with hot liquids, as this could render the probiotic bacteria inactive.
- Avoid storage temperatures in excess of 125 degrees Fahrenheit (51° Celsius).
Body Biotics is not a "quick fix" supplement. It should be taken consistently and constantly every day for optimal effect.
To buy, please see our product page here.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.